[Ibogaine] OT: Is It Live Or Memor-Matrix?

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:11:20 EDT 2007

       OK, I can see some of this, BUT, that is given that we know all we
need to know about the power of the human brain. I think Debra Mash and
Patrick can tell us that they don't really have a handle on just how much
data we can store and retrieve in our brain. Also, that is given that the
brain has stopped morphing and adapting to the stimuli that we are exposed
to.

      I've been reading a book called "Kicking The Sacred Cow" and this guy
is raising a bunch of questions like this so don't go thinking that I have
some how come up with some intelligence or nuffin like that. I do believe
that the brain will keep adapting to the environment and challenges that
will present themselves though.

     I can't download any U Tube stuff or anything like that, I'm just
shooting from the hip here.

         Peace Love and Brain Food
             Randy