[Ibogaine] Ibogaine Re: list rebirth pains

wleetheriot wleetheriot at ca.rr.com
Thu Sep 20 17:18:33 EDT 2007

Its amusing how many people are confused by the term e-mail interface
in regards to subscribe or unsubscribe commands. For me it is
instinctual to move the mouse over the blue underlined link for the
list at the bottom of any list message and left-click if I want to
subscribe/unsubscribe. Clicking on the link in a HTML web page gives
the same results as clicking on the link in an email message: you get
an email response to which you reply following the instructions. It
seems like a simple task; I have been using email since 1993.
When composing a new message/thread, everyone should copy and paste
from any message the entire body of text surrounding the link for
link commands into the message body of the new message [new thread].

With MAC Mail, I sometimes also have to "copy" and "make hyperlink"
the text of "http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo.ibogaine" to make
this a workable link.

My solution for getting rid of "unsubscribe messages is to mark as
"junk" mail from those people and delete the message. Then I won't
keep getting those messages repeated. In a few weeks this should
separate the regulars from the ones who want off the list.

Peace,
Warren