[Ibogaine] guardian

Douglas Fraser doug_fraser at microcinema.com
Thu Sep 20 10:35:35 EDT 2007

Matthew Shriver wrote:
> You can’t tell by that page but if you watch the video that thing is
> huge.  And it moves kind of slow so it looks like you could end run it.
> Of course I have no idea what “millimeter-wave technology” does when
> it’s directed at a human so maybe not.

you get microwaved (so to speak) - the energy only goes a little deep
into your body, just enough to stimulate the nerves and cause pain

Thank god for the good people at
> Raytheon working so diligently to improve the quality of life for our
> entire species.  And by “improve the quality of life” I mean protect the
> power and assets and by “our entire species” I mean the rich and powerful.

crowd control technologies have been more and more heavily researched
and developed over the past decade - obviously people are looking ahead
pretty hard about what is coming down the pike.   sci-fi dystopia
probably - within 20 years, "Star Trek" is going to look laughably naive
and idealistic (not that any of it past the original series isn't
already)   "1984" + "Escape From LA / Blade Runner" is my guess.

doug