[Ibogaine] The ibogaine list

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 06:52:57 EDT 2007

      High Kristian, where do you live? Are you in the US? If so it's still
illegal here, and the bullshit ensues when you try and get some. I don't
know about trying to get the list once a day, but can't ya just ignore it
until your allotted time to deal with the madness? This list has helped pull
me out of some pretty bad depression, and gotten me through some bad times
in general. It's even made some of the good times better. I can get on here
and rant and some of yall laugh with me. Laughter keeps me going sometimes.
Cool to see you here, I hope you get things straightened out as far as
receiving the list goes.

     Of course sometimes I learn something about taking Iboga and the
process of dealing with what comes up after a treatment.

      Peace Love and Awareness
             Randy