[Ibogaine] I want OUT, voice navigation is not working

Lucky Girl luckyscorpio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 02:11:04 EDT 2007

Thank you Cadden.

That seemed to do the trick.  I tried it with drugwars at mindvox and it worked
like charm.

"reply" I said in a husky voice.

"sure baby.  What else?" tomtom's voice caressed back.

"Send" I daringly responded.

<ping sound>  "Done sugar" Tomtom crooned.

<gasp>  I sucked in my breath in wonder.  It works!  Replying in voice
to::::

or

totally works IF you speak pure early 18th century English.  Now those of
you who are not lucky to have voice activated navigational systems will
actually have to send emails to the two addresses above, or like me just get
a Tomtom.  It's currently under $500 at http://www.tomtom.com.  For the
record, I don't work for Tomtom, so here's a plug in for
http://www.garmin.com as well.

I am such a happy camper now.

love and peace to all.

PS:  On a serious note:::: If like me you have an accented voice  from Lower
Tibia from before the revolution, just send the dang email.  Navigational
devices are not made for us, no matter how much we pay for them or the
upgrade$$$ we buy.  For example ...(which explains my 'email-roid rage),
"unsubscribe" voice command downloaded nekkid congressional male pages on my
computer, along with a short movie of Sen. Craig's foot tapping dance
advertisement.  Huh??? Not worth it my friends.  Just click on the damn
links to be removed from the ibo lists.