[Ibogaine] I want OUT, voice navigation is not working

Lucky Girl luckyscorpio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 01:38:30 EDT 2007

I gave a voice to my computer that now has an attached navigational device.
I've been getting a lot of emails and I don't want that.

"unsubscribe" I said.  Ten minutes later, I had 10 mindvox emails.

"ibogaine equals spam" I clearly spoke to Tomtom.   "That command is not
recognized on this screen, "responded Tomtom.

"UNSUBSCRIBE YOU DUMMY" I yelled with mucho gusto.. still didn't work, I
still received some lengthy email from some dude that I couldn't be bothered
to scroll all the way down.

So I am appealing to you to remove me from the ibogaine list.  Or else tell
me what is the necessary voice activated program I need to download to be
removed..

Sincerely (T.I.C)

tic girl