[Ibogaine] Practicing Iboga Therapy in Canada

Marc Emery Marc420Emery at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 19 23:42:40 EDT 2007

Hmmmm, that sounds about right as to the scarcity in the marketplace.

Buts its confounding, Ibogaine is legal in almost all countries, I don't understand the difficulty in production. I understood that Ibogaine HCI isn't from iboga root but in fact is a by-product of other laboratory extractions.

Marc Emery