[Ibogaine] Practicing Iboga Therapy in Canada

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 23:39:21 EDT 2007

Marc!!!! Great to see you back here, are they still trying to extradite
you or has that played itself out?

The price of ibogaine has in some cases tripled or quadrupled in the
last 6 months!!! I used to think all information should be freely
available all the time but I'm starting to see the other side of the
picture. I'm sure Marko or Patrick can correct me if they want, but as
far as I know ethnogarden gave up on trying to have their labs produce
decent quality ibo at low prices and all they do is resell the
Sacrament of Transition product at a higher markup, Sacrament from the
feedback I've had from peeps in Europe has increased their prices a lot
because labs have increased their prices and now I think there are only
one or two labs left that produce ibo, some idiot put Sigma Aldritch
into Wikipedia which immediately made alot of peeps ask to buy it from
them, which made them stop producing special orders for anyone. This
was idiotic since the peeps asking to buy personal use amounts of a
schedule 1 substance could never buy it in the first place and Sigma
freaked that their company is in the middle of some psychedelic drug
manufacturing page and they pulled out completely. Instead of their
former ibogaine page, there's the warning in big red letters to go
away.

Sara doesn't sell the indra anymore she only does treatments now and
gekko shut down indra.dk years ago. There are peeps who still have
some, but you can't order it up by the gram anymore.

Peeps have ranted on here for 5 years how new sources and labs are
going to open up or a synthetic will get made, but everybody talks or
drops hints and then years later nothing ever changes.

.:vector:.