Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 23:35:34 EDT 2007

What Chris said, I just tested this too, all the old commands seem to
work, the only thing that's changed is a lot of new commands have been
added with a web interface because presumably the very clueless had
trouble understanding the mail interface.

The main difference is the mail server is now as close to realtime as
yahoo or gmail, no more 45 minutes between send and receive.

.:vector:.