ccadden elgrekkko at carolina.rr.com
Wed Sep 19 23:17:36 EDT 2007

Here's the easy way, which someone, a little while ago, mentioned he wondered if this still works. It does, as I tested it earlier. Do this:

Send a blank email to:

If you want off drugwar, do the same, but send to:

They'll send you a confirmation email back. Just hit reply on that, and then hit send. Then you're off.

christopher
cadden