[Ibogaine] IterationS

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 20:09:37 EDT 2007

Hiya Alan Hehehe,
Thanks so much for your email, I'm flattered you even thought somebody would put me in charge of anything!!!!  Rest assured if I was, kaos and anarchy would ensue!!!!!  Sorry bout the repetitive emails, I thought perhaps if someone put unsubscribe in the actual subject heading, which is what our dearest Patrick maybe should have done, then the poor souls trying to stop the enslaught of our manic rantings coming into their inboxes may have come across unsubscribe directions.  Sadly, this was not the case.  And yes, I did jump on the eejit bashing band wagon and I should know better and understand, being a lowly assistant administrator of a Dating website, I do spend a lot of time helping the less knowledgable and/or unobservant in performing simple tasks, so I hang my head in shame for stooping to that level.  ;o)
Your ramble is correct, sadly the way of the world and run by perhaps the biggest eejits around.....there's too much profit to be made from sickness, I'm just lucky I got cancer here in new zealand and all my treatment and my fake boobie was free.  gawd bless the kiwis.
Anyway, I hope you can somehow stick with us manic ranters who more often than not tend to go off on a tangent... what I would love to see is a real time chat room for when some of us seem to be sending emails at the same time............that would cut down on the Noise for sure.....if anyone has any ideas how we could do that......giz a yell!!  I realise a lot of people are put off by the seemingly trivial emails to the list whilst only trying to seek important information about ibogaine......
Ok
Over n out
Koiky xxx