[Ibogaine] Practicing Iboga Therapy in Canada

Matthew Shriver Matt at ITSupport.net
Wed Sep 19 19:35:00 EDT 2007

Somehow I missed this but it looks true.  See here:
https://secure.ethnogarden.com/cart/index.pl/catid_80/proid_189.  I am not
sure of other online sellers but last I heard the price had gone up.  Just
that when I heard it was still quite a bit lower than $600 a gram.

Matt

  _____

From: ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com [mailto:ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com] On
Behalf Of Marc Emery
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 4:42 PM
To: The Ibogaine List
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Practicing Iboga Therapy in Canada

Hello people on this revived list.

My name is Marc Emery. From 2002 to 2004 I was involved in dosing 65
individuals with ibogaine (Indra extract) or Ibogaine hydrochloride here in
Vancouver.

The national news filmed it and a number of articles were written about my
practice. More or less if you google Iboga and Canada or Vancouver, you will
get mostly notes about my work.

So consequently I get a call or email every three or four days. Many of the
individuals I advise are reporting that ibogaine HCI is costing them $600+ a
gram. I used to buy 10 grams at a time from Slovenia or Czech for $1,500 for
10 grams.

Can anyone on this list tell me where ibogaine HCI is obtained in the
current context and what current prices are?

Marc Emery

Vancouver, BC, Canada

marc at cannabisculture.com

www.cannabisculture.com