[Ibogaine] Practicing Iboga Therapy in Canada

Marc Emery Marc420Emery at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 19 18:42:14 EDT 2007

Hello people on this revived list.

My name is Marc Emery. From 2002 to 2004 I was involved in dosing 65 individuals with ibogaine (Indra extract) or Ibogaine hydrochloride here in Vancouver.

The national news filmed it and a number of articles were written about my practice. More or less if you google Iboga and Canada or Vancouver, you will get mostly notes about my work.

So consequently I get a call or email every three or four days. Many of the individuals I advise are reporting that ibogaine HCI is costing them $600+ a gram. I used to buy 10 grams at a time from Slovenia or Czech for $1,500 for 10 grams.

Can anyone on this list tell me where ibogaine HCI is obtained in the current context and what current prices are?

Marc Emery
Vancouver, BC, Canada
marc at cannabisculture.com
www.cannabisculture.com