Robert Ray robertray_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 13:53:09 EDT 2007

How do I find the email program?

john saul <johnnyboysaul at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Douglas Fraser <doug_fraser at microcinema.com> wrote:  to everyone:

the EASIEST way to unsubscribe is to send a unsubscribe e-mail to the
mailman program. I don't know what list address Patrick set up to
handle this and I don't know if this was in the repeated unsubscribe
instructions.... the web interface is too much of a hassle b/c it
involves passwords and stuff.

if you are too lazy to send a frickin' e-mail then you don't deserve to
get unsubscribed. the next lazy person to send a HELP ME! I'M TOO LAZY
TO SEND A UNSUBSCRIBE E-MAIL to the list is going to get all my
redirected spam into their inbox.

This is your only warning

(][%] :: http://mindvox.com/mailman/listinfo/ibogaine :: [%][)