[Ibogaine] To rebirth and new beginnings

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 10:25:44 EDT 2007

This is just to every one on the list and people I have been in contact with.
My experience with the Bwiti has been a life changing experience for me and saying that I feel like I finally understand what iboga is all about. Since this is a new beginning for the list I would just like to take the initiative to apologise to any one I may have offended directly or indirectly. Since Bwiti is a constant state of renewal I would just like to carry that sentiment across to everyone. There is always the opportunity to clear out the closet and restore bridges we can do it at any time and it does not cost us anything, but gives us allot.

Bassé

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/