[Ibogaine] HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST...

Matthew Shriver Matt at ITSupport.net
Wed Sep 19 09:31:09 EDT 2007

Maybe it's just the pessimist in me but rather than solace and comfort I am
discouraged by this information.  If most people are not all that bright
then I understand why they would act the way they do.  But even though I
know I am on the higher end of the bell curve, I also know that I am
completely susceptible to acting the moron from time to time.  So if the
stupid people are acting stupid, and the smart (at least smart for humans)
people sometimes act stupid, then stupid is the rule in a big way.  And now
that I say it, I think it's true.  Which once again feeds my pessimism.  As
a species we may be more screwed than I thought.  My apologies to any stupid
people I may have offended by calling them stupid in one of my previous
posts.  Of course they may not have realized I was even referring to them.

Matt

  _____