[Ibogaine] HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST...

Anthony Bengivenga Anthony.Bengivenga at survivorwindows.com
Wed Sep 19 09:26:15 EDT 2007

 [Un]Subscribe me please

-----Original Message-----
From: ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com [mailto:ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com]
On Behalf Of Nyc W. Alberts
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:09 AM
To: The Ibogaine List

The graph has been real throughout *all* of human history.

A mighty oak will spit out thousands of acorns over the course of its
life, only few will ever take root.

As Walter Cronkite used to say....

"And that's the way it is."

.
Matthew Shriver wrote:

	Is that graph for real?  If it is it is very disheartening to
me, although it sure explains a lot.

	Matt