[Ibogaine] IterationS

ron price ronmarkprice at msn.com
Wed Sep 19 07:30:46 EDT 2007

Randy This is Ron Price in Las VEGAS NM.I WAS READING SOME OF THESE E-MAILS WHEN I CAME ACROSS THIS ONE  WHERE YOU MENTIONED SPOONBOB.THAT USED TO BE MY DAUGHTERS FAVORATE CARTOON,NEEDLESS TO SAY I WATCHED A LOT OF SPONGBOB SQUARE PANTS.ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF OR SO MY DAUGHTER TELLS ME THAT THE CARTOON WAS WRITTEN BY AND FOR AND ABOUT GAYS,AFTER I FINALLY GREW TO LIKE AND EVEN ENJOY ESPECIALLY THE FACT THAT IT GAVE US ONE MORE THING TO SHARE, I HAD TO ASK HER,DID YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THAT AND THEN WENT INTO DENILE(YOU KNOW I KNOW HOW TO DO THAT) BUT UNFORTUNATLY THE LITTLE GUY THAT NEVER HAS A GIRL INTREST AND LIVES WITH GARY(THE SNAIL) AND DOES EVERY THING WITH PATRICK HIS BEST PAL IS INDEED GAY. IS NOTHING OFF LIMITS. I TRIED TO CALL YOU SUNDAY SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO CALL YOU BACK BUT I WAS SIDE ;LINED WITH A  BOUT OF PACKRITITUS,IT SEEMS TO ONLY COME ON AND HIT ME HARD WHEN I AM REALLY STRESSING. ANY WAY I WILL CALL YOU AGAIN LATER I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO, THINK I WASN'T SERIOUS BECAUSE I REALLY NEED TO GET AT LEAST THAT PART OF MY LIFE UNDER CONTROL AND THEN GO BACK TO MY AA MEETINGS AND RUNNING MY LIFE ACCORDENLY. TALK TO YOU SOON RON.  BY THE WAY BARNEY WAS ANOTHER OF MY DAUGHTER FAVORATE AND SHE LEARNED AN INCREDABLE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION FROM THAT BIG PURPLE (GAY) DINO.    SO MY ADVICE ABOUT TELLING YOUR NEW GRASNDSON ABOUT THESE GAY STARS IS THE SAME AS THE ARMY'S  DON'T ASK DON'T TELL.
  ----- Original Message ----- From: Randy Faulconer<mailto:bicuitboy714 at gmail.com>