[Ibogaine] IterationS

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 06:33:08 EDT 2007

             Seeeeee??? Everybody always picks on me...........I never get
the first piece of pie................I never get the last piece
either...............even hippo's made fun of my face when I did my first
Ibogaine treatment.
     I left the S out of BiscuitBoy when I got my Gmail account, I'm not Bi,
but I am kinda cute in a mutant kind of way I guess. Wait a minute......I am
bi-latteral, and I'm am bi-dexterous so yea, I guess bi-cute boy is right.
You bring out the best in me Koiky, thanx grrrl.

          Peace Love and Happiness