[Ibogaine] IterationS

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 04:31:21 EDT 2007

OK coolllllllll bananas, all is as it was and should be!!!!
Hi to all, damn it's good to get the cobwebs and bats out of my inbox they were getting real annoying......and none of the Nigerian spammers wanted to just be friends with me, sniff sniff,....
Hiya simon, n randy bi-cute boy, heyyyy TIGER LILY far out long time girly welcome back... will send ya a update of the bits falling off me lol....still breathing......just.. after a small 200 gram booster on the weekend I was going hard out both ends (ON A LONG DROP FRANKIE SHUDDERRRRRRRRR)  for several long gruellling hours.........ibo works in mysterious ways.....mysterious gut wrenching bowel liquifying ways as it turned out........feel good now though....
so yeh
cool.