[Ibogaine] HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE Re: off list

Douglas Fraser doug_fraser at microcinema.com
Wed Sep 19 04:30:15 EDT 2007

to everyone:

the EASIEST way to unsubscribe is to send a unsubscribe e-mail to the
mailman program.  I don't know what list address Patrick set up to
handle this and I don't know if this was in the repeated unsubscribe
instructions....  the web interface is too much of a hassle b/c it
involves passwords and stuff.

if you are too lazy to send a frickin' e-mail then you don't deserve to
get unsubscribed.  the next lazy person to send a HELP ME! I'M TOO LAZY
TO SEND A UNSUBSCRIBE E-MAIL to the list is going to get all my
redirected spam into their inbox.

This is your only warning