[Ibogaine] Bwiti

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 04:22:18 EDT 2007

You need information. When you go through the initiation you come out on the other side a new person with a new name so you are like a baby. This is the beginning of your new life and the Bwiti actually makes a concoction wrapped in leaves and placed in a fire which represents the breast and out of this is the symbolic breast milk, but I am getting off track here. You have to start to feed the baby (spiritually) by learning Bwiti, so the baby (the reborn spirit and new you) can grow spiritually in Bwiti and become strong. For instance, it was explained to me that they never say goodbye in Bwiti because we are always together where before we were alone. This is information, though a simple example helps your spirit in Bwiti grow strong.