[Ibogaine] Bwiti

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 19 04:00:02 EDT 2007

BOOKAYE

I live in Africa! But I will mail you

Bassé

----- Original Message ----
From: Matthew Zielinski <mattzielinski at hotmail.com>
To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 18 September, 2007 11:59:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Bwiti

BOOKAYE!!

who was the nganga?
did u go to Africa for the initiation?
u have my private email so whenever u can share something let me know

curious
matt

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:54:11 +0000
From: simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
To: ibogaine at mindvox.com

Bassé

I just need to establish what I can share, my nganga does not mind if I share but is not keen on open forums and as you know what happens during bwiti is for those in bwiti, but would love to share some of the ideology. It has really helped me understand iboga and in terms of aftercare the answers are all there. After initiation the baby must be fed!

Bassé