[Ibogaine] off list

Ben Olasov bolasov at sonic.net
Tue Sep 18 21:03:20 EDT 2007

Wow, thanks.  It's really, such a *great* relief to have such a huge
collection of well-informed Einsteins around - and all in one place!
Isn't it absolutely *execrable* when *everyone* isn't well informed like
us??  I just can't deal with it!  And people who forget their passwords,
or ... get their email forwarded from some other account -  *and then
they don't want to even be bothered with the whole unsubscribe thing*
(!) geez - don't even get me *started* on what lamers *they* are!!
Where exactly do *they* get off complaining about suddenly getting
dozens of emails from a list they unsubscribed from five years ago?? The
NERVE!!!