[Ibogaine] Bwiti

Jonathan Kolber jonathan.kolber at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:32:27 EDT 2007

You have said this several times, "After initiation the baby must be fed!".
What does this mean?

Thanks,

Jonathan

--
"If Mr. Bush wants Americans to give him and his successors the power to spy
on them at will, Americans should be allowed to know why it's supposedly so

"If people let government decide which foods they eat and medicines they
take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of
those who live under tyranny." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
- Bertrand Russell