[Ibogaine] shout out

frankie machine original_curno at woosh.co.nz
Tue Sep 18 18:51:07 EDT 2007

 ELLO, ELLO, its good to be back, its good to be back…………’glam rocks bad
little boy gary glitter’

I’d just like to take this opportunity to thank Ekki n Kirk for their
assistance (once again)

Leah n me have just returned from the bush having completed a 4 day booster
session. When I say bush, I mean roughing it in a tin shed on a remote
northern beach of new Zealand. Pot belly stove and long drop our only
creature comforts. Roughing it on ibogaine somehow seems apt when we think
bwiti.

Does anyone else feel like they’re a robot or alien on ibogaine??? This is
only my 2nd dose, but I’ve felt as if I’m inside a terminator movie both
times.

Is kirk II out there? If your still around peter, let me know how your
progressing. As I’ve just found out, this can all happen in a very short
time span if you want to follow thru with it. If there’s any one on this
planet that I’d like to see do ibogaine and be able to handle it and grow,
its you bro! You’ll love it.

Cheers, peace n love to all u pretty things. Frankie   ;-)

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:54 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:54 PM