[Ibogaine] Bwiti

Matthew Zielinski mattzielinski at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:59:43 EDT 2007

BOOKAYE!!

who was the nganga?
did u go to Africa for the initiation?
u have my private email so whenever u can share something let me know

curious
matt

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:54:11 +0000From: simonloxton at yahoo.co.ukTo: ibogaine at mindvox.comSubject: Re: [Ibogaine] Bwiti

Bassé

I just need to establish what I can share, my nganga does not mind if I share but is not keen on open forums and as you know what happens during bwiti is for those in bwiti, but would love to share some of the ideology. It has really helped me understand iboga and in terms of aftercare the answers are all there. After initiation the baby must be fed!

Bassé

----- Original Message ----From: Matthew Zielinski <mattzielinski at hotmail.com>To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com>Sent: Tuesday, 18 September, 2007 8:27:31 PMSubject: Re: [Ibogaine] Bwiti

 BOOKAYE SIMON

IT WOULD BE NICE IF U COULD SHARE SOMETHING
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:41:03 +0000From: simonloxton at yahoo.co.ukTo: ibogaine at mindvox.comSubject: [Ibogaine] Bwiti

I was hoping to share what I have learnt from the Bwiti with others and particularly those that work with iboga. I am however restricted to what I can pass on and they are not all that keen on the internet as a means to convey the message.
So what I would like to just say that it has been a very valuable experience in understanding iboga and how everything fits together. It seems that they are also keen to learn what science has discovered about iboga, my aim was to find a middle road by combining science with Bwiti, so I am happy they share the same idea.
I am completely overwhelmed with information and I have reached an understanding that I have seem to have understood and grasped what it is all about. It has been a fantastic experience and I would also like to encourage those that have been initiated to keep on learning.

Bassé

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good this month. Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy! Try it!

24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Yahoo! Mail. Learn more