[Ibogaine] Bwiti

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 16:54:11 EDT 2007

Bassé

I just need to establish what I can share, my nganga does not mind if I share but is not keen on open forums and as you know what happens during bwiti is for those in bwiti, but would love to share some of the ideology. It has really helped me understand iboga and in terms of aftercare the answers are all there. After initiation the baby must be fed!

Bassé