[Ibogaine] church of scientology vs. ibogaine

LEE HAWKINS junkboy66 at msn.com
Tue Sep 18 15:25:35 EDT 2007

ive always wanted to know how someone could fall for the scientology croud... my friend was telling me they like the celebs, cause they have the celebs donate  quite a bit of money... who know tho....

specializing in honda and yamaha 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....