[Ibogaine] Bwiti

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 07:41:03 EDT 2007

I was hoping to share what I have learnt from the Bwiti with others and particularly those that work with iboga. I am however restricted to what I can pass on and they are not all that keen on the internet as a means to convey the message.
So what I would like to just say that it has been a very valuable experience in understanding iboga and how everything fits together. It seems that they are also keen to learn what science has discovered about iboga, my aim was to find a middle road by combining science with Bwiti, so I am happy they share the same idea.
I am completely overwhelmed with information and I have reached an understanding that I have seem to have understood and grasped what it is all about. It has been a fantastic experience and I would also like to encourage those that have been initiated to keep on learning.

Bassé