[Ibogaine] IterationS

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 05:23:38 EDT 2007

               Hell yes...........I knew there was a reason for me to get up
early as shit this morning, and it wasn't just me looking at the stars.
Great view here in the Catskills if you can get past the trees.

       I was worried about you Patrick. I was afraid that Uncle Slather had
followed thru on his plan to take over the world by first kidnapping Patrick
Kroupa............and then him and Nard would.........I better shut up.

   Great to see the list back in the jamms again.

 Peace Love and Therapy
     Randy