[Ibogaine] IterationS

John Daley daleyjohn at comcast.net
Tue Sep 18 03:51:19 EDT 2007

I thought I was persona non grata
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brad Hays
  To: The Ibogaine List
  Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 12:24 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] IterationS

  whew!

  On 9/18/07, Patrick K. Kroupa <digital at phantom.com> wrote:

    Hello hello hellO

    As of today MindVox has completed a major transition to new servers,
    software, and significantly increased bandwidth.

    If you are reading these words and wish to be unsubscribed, click
    this link immediately:

    Scroll down to:

    "To unsubscribe from Ibogaine, get a password reminder, or change
    your subscription options enter your subscription email address:"

    Add the account you want removed, and you're gone; forever.

    We had to transition everything from the previous mail system /
    mailing list manager, over to new software.  This means the entire
    subscriber list has been sifted/re-created using scripts.
    Unfortunately this also means that people who have signed off in the
    last coupla months, may once again re-exist.  Shit happens, try to
    get over it, click the link:

    Scroll down, and you're gone forever.

    The ibogaine list is extremely large.  It will be re-materializing in
    4 waves, of approximately 2,000 people at a time.  We have tried to
    include everyone who has posted in the last year, within the first
    pass.  If the list is not working for someone you know, give it a day
    or three, then let us know.

    TO UNSUBSCRIBE, change your settings, set yourself for digest mode,
    and generally PUSH BUTTONS, go to:

    There are many new options, tagging for the mail lists will be turned
    on within another day or two / and sync with the web interface that's
    arriving Any Minute Now.

    Since, past experience has shown, nobody reads anything, no matter
    how many times the information is contained within the message body;
    nothing beats sending out 25 hysterical, "UNSUBSCRIBE!#!@#"
    messages.  Well, the software has gotten smarter, it'll actually read
    your rant, search for key word groups such as, "HELP ME!" "I HATE
    YOU!" and "UNSUBSCRIBE!" and remove you automagically.

    Everything should be back to abNormal within a few more days.

    Sorry, this was a necessary evil; everything had to change in order
    to bring the new MindVox back online this fall.

    Laters,

    Patrick

    p.s., 10 more times for the Differently-Abled:

    TO UNSUBSCRIBE, go here:

    Did you want to UNSUBSCRIBE? go here:

    TO get OFF the Ibogaine List, go here:

    Me no want words, can't sm0ak or bang up werdz.  werdz NO GOOD!  GiVe
    me drugZ or NOTHING!

    Huh?

    Hello, I have written you 3,000 personal letters, in the last 2
    weeks... why don't you answer?:

    You are all Profane IDIOTS.  I want a SPECIAL WORLD filled with
    SPECIAL PEOPLE who don't UPSET ME.  I'm leaving and creating my brand
    new SPECIAL IBOGAINE WORLD ... comprised of, uhm, well, myself and 3
    people ... none of whom have ever done ibogaine, or, actually, any
    drugz, except for pot.  But we have SPECIAL CONVERSATIONS that are
    SACRED.  I HATE YOU, Peace yo!

    TO UNSUBSCRIBE, go here:

    ... and <drum roll>: #10!

    To remove yourself (permenantly) from the Ibogaine List, go here:

    Scroll down to the part that says, "unsubscribe" fill in the web form
    (no email back and forth needed), you are gone.  Have a great life!
    Seeya!