[Ibogaine] Help/my 3grams of HCL has beentaken hostage

Billy J billjohnson6 at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 10 14:19:47 EDT 2007

Hello
         ibogaine Friends,
                                and I am very oploligetic as to come back
on-even though I have reicieve your every e-mail sent since my own last one,

I have and am fughting the fight off getting and staying straight, I had
purchased 3 grams about 1 year ago (is it still good) From Ethno Gardens In
Barrie, Ont. Canada.
     However my plan has been to follow the instructions as per safe use and
preacautions, using the right caring people around me, Yet here in Canada,
Being an addict is worse than haveing Aids
No offense to those wonderful people who how been infected by that horrible
nighmare? My Heart is for your healing, As for me my wife has left me,
because she sees me as a hopeless usser, my
(Christian friends) LOL Donny J. especially who nevwer has stepped out of
Gods saving grace is an axample of what I do not like you, be cause you did
not stop using when I told you to stop.

     I had asked my wife give my Ibogaine over to him for safe keeping and
he has now told me he does not know where it is?? says my wife has it and
the I cannot get it.
      They are saying they are saving my life, that if I Have,faith I can
move mountains.
And for the most part I believe that, but, I am choosing to use ibogaine to
help with my journey, I past it on to my wife and so at the decision time
she could have, been apart of it, or so I had hoped.
      She is gone and so goes my ibogaine, I think if so of you good oeople
coud send her e-mail the
Subject  line saying Ibogaine is O.K . For Bill I am on 115ml of Me and I
and on 150of antidepressant
She has given me the boot rightfully I Guess, because I just could not get
the trusting people (under 4-$6000, all I could afford (was ihe actual HCL
sealed). So I figured if I followed instructions in a peaceful environment
will nothing to loud nor agnostic/or negative, even if they do not have the
same comfidance in ibogaine as I do, I would just like for them to believe
with me and to support the effort- they seem to want me to do all this cold
turkey and be strong like the some miracles they have heard of, they never
went through nothing like a 3rd time major effort to quite another 7x7 more
serious struggle getting clean, These people can believe in raising the dead
yet
cannot believe in healing those that are sick around you,

THEY KEEP PUTTING ME DOWN AND  SAYING THINGS LIKE JUST STOP, IF YOU ARE
SERIOUS,
THESE ARE PEOPLE FROM THE PEOPLES WORLD CHURCH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT FROM
HAMILTON ONTARIO, PETER SOMEBODY , AND IT WOULD APPEAR FAITH FROM THAT
LITTLE CHUCRH IS SEEN, WHERE I LEARNED FAITH, CAME FROM THE HOLY BIBLE THIS
IS SO LIKE A MINISTRY THAT LIKES TO TICKLE YOU EARS,
BE CAFEULL BROTHERS AND SISTERS( I Know You Are Out There) many people in
thes last times will tell you what ever you want to here in order to get
into yo background)

    Please give me Some success stories to pass on to everyone, even send
them direct
to her or to her partner in this

wandajohnson at sympatico.ca

wanda.jessome at 3web.net

There is To Be No Negative comments just loving information Please in order
to Win then over to our side.

They have been concerned also because of the occasional double dosing when I
am feeling really down,also there have been times that I have used some
valuim to try to get into a relaxing state.

But I just can't hide it, The worst was when I really lost it is when I went
out piping.

She lost it-- Me Too I guess, I thought that was the only way I could fel
good.

Does anyone Out their think I have any hope at 44yrs and an 8 & 12 Year old
at home a wife0 well (??) on paper still- and I want it to stay that way.

OH I Hope you red this little story

Lovig you as best I can
Bill
billjohnson6 at sympatico.ca