[Ibogaine] fair warning

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 03:35:22 EDT 2007

The archives for the old list were always accessible up until like 6
months ago when they were locked, I think because their old servers
were overloaded but on the paranoid side what do I know, there are
always stories about everything behind the scenes but anybody that
signed on was able to access them up until then. Then there are peeps
like me who have been here for 5 years downloading these messages to
email. There have always been these huge announcements of how this is a
public list.

Away from the ibo and drugs side of the picture, there is a lot of talk
in the hacker semi underground (I don't pretend to have any huge in's
with the peeps who are doing anything), but I think after almost 10
years of being on idle, MindVox got funded somewhere and is opening
again and at least half the tech crew are the usual collection of
badasses MV always has, my cv, 'I've been arrested 10 times, the
government threated to burn me at the stake and I only have 2 felony
indictments!'

The entire Mindvox rep is being discrete, at least in the past half the
core people were all being.......... 'private' because of hacking or
drugs or whatnot, but it looks like that same core group of people
constantly hung out with every reporter in the world. Which makes them
exactly not different at all from all the drug people here 'I need to
be anonymous and quiet and nobody must know' so then why do you talk to
any reporter who will stick a camera in your face and use your real
name.

Hacker underground, drug underground, shared psych profiles and
motivations ;)

Not that this is exactly the same mindset that really clueless people
who post really deranged bullshit on this list over the years, with
their real names attached to it, are in ;)

I can forward some of the messages, this convo has taken place at least
50 times here before. One reason I agree with Patrick and Howard and
think it would be great for all of it to be online, it's not like
thousands of peeps don't already have some of the pieces in their 10GB
free emailboxes, the problem is its all a bunch of fragments, it would
be nice if Mindvox put it all online. I'm liking the new mail system a
whole lot better then the old one so far, the interface is handy, if
they do their whole mindvox coming back to life deal, I think you can
look forward to alot more reporters landing here, which is great for
ibogaine and really back to not being any different then what already
happens here all the time anyway, but more in the background ;)

I wrote a long message :)

.:vector:.