[Ibogaine] FW: dogy ibogaine misinformation page

Matthew Shriver Matt at ITSupport.net
Sun Sep 9 17:46:17 EDT 2007

Hi Nick

Thanks for the link.  I think everyone in the world should see that movie.
Very sobering.

Matt

  _____

From: Nick Sandberg [mailto:nick227 at tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 2:14 PM
To: Matthew Shriver; 'Luke Christoffersen'; HSLotsof at aol.com
Cc: bicuitboy714 at gmail.com; simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk; ekkijdfg at gmx.de;
mattzielinski at hotmail.com; nick227 at tiscali.co.uk; Dana at phantom.com;
knehnav at xs4all.nl; slowone at hush.ai; captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk;
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com; vector620022002 at yahoo.com; freedomroot at gmail.com;
jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au; wleetheriot at ca.rr.com
Subject: RE: [Ibogaine] dogy ibogaine misinformation page

Hi Matthew and others,

God, there's some utter bollocks on the Net! I couldn't believe anyone could
write such drivel and pass themselves off as understanding psychiatry or
being fit to treat addiction! I wrote detox-narconon.org this

"Hi there, I read your page www.detox-narconon.org/Ibogaine-effects.html
I'm sorry, but I've been following the ibogaine story for nearly 10 years
and work as a therapist here in the UK, and what you're written is utterly
mis-informed and makes little sense from a psychoanalytical perspective.
Ibogaine is no magic bullet for sure, and the reputation it has developed
over the years for potentially being so has been exploited by some
proponents and caused it to be sought after by those with addiction issues
who are seeking an "easy way out." They're attracted to ibogaine for the
wrong reasons. However to write fear-filled nonsense like this is, imo,
utterly unprofessional and simply demonstrates a complete lack of
understanding of basic principles in psychiatry and the treatment of
addiction. Are you interested in removing it or altering it so that it at
least demonstrates a modicum of awareness?

Regards

Nick Sandberg
etc, etc "

BTW, I'm loving  this -
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331   Currently #2
in the google.video daily chart with 35,000 views daily and it's chalked up
nearly 2.5million since release online in late Jun 07.

BTW, again, does anyone know what's happened to the list? Did Patrick not
pay the electric bill?

Nick