[Ibogaine] ibogaine Sauna!

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 31 15:14:37 EDT 2007

The reason I have chosen massage specifically is that the patients respond to human touch, its not all chemistry, the combination of touch and the therapeutic value of massage as well as the feeling that "this person cares for me" has a fantastic affect. I have seen it speed up recovery and makes the following 24 hours easier. The nurses have been great too. I have been lucky to have people that are really kind hearted and have an unbelievable amount of time for people.
hopefully together we can make the experience allot more bearable than just "toughing it out" Which is exactly what the tail end of the treatment can feel like. Its all a process that I am enjoying seeing the results to. If the initiate is relaxed and comfortable when they leave the chances of staying that way are increased, I would not want anyone to leave while they ere still feeling like crap. I just want to thank those that contributed with information.
Just a quick note, I will be listing the providers that responded to my request for sharing information soon, I have a good list of treatment centres and providers with their own unique approach. I will be happy to promote them, and with the combined information we can all grow and offer better and safer options for treatment.
Thanks

Simon