[Ibogaine] Tink needs support OT (Kinda)

Melanie Gutierrez gutierrezmelanie at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:07:31 EDT 2007

Ok, gmail seems to be fucking with me today...If this posts twice, I
appologize.

Randy and Tink
I'm so sorry about the cat, that is horrible.  IMO the loss of a pet is the
worst feeling.
Randy? Have you had "psychic" type dreams before?  I'm wondering how this is
feeling for you too?  Its definately pretty wierd for both.  My best energy
and wishes.....don't forget, its also full moon.
http://www.astrowisdom.com/thisfullmoon.htm
Mel