[Ibogaine] Re: Ibogaine Clinics in Canada

Capt Kirk captkirknz at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 28 08:44:39 EDT 2007

Good Dog, Randy I thought you'd swallowed a dickshunary or summink...............but it's still youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!
And  I also see no problem in people promoting their clinics on here...... what better place to do it? I'd much rather someone be treated in a totally cool environment..................safe in good hands......its a little freaky otherwise...........and as much as we don't wanna hurt the ibogaine movement.........until there's clinics everywhere... the "inexperienced trying to gain experience thru all you awesome people sharing your info" are going to be there trying to give back the fucking awesome gift we were given "by some inexperienced ibogaine provider" who was just trying to give back the awesome fucking gift and...................need I go on.............
luff lite and global enlightenment
xxxxxx