[Ibogaine]simon

Melanie Gutierrez gutierrezmelanie at gmail.com
Wed May 23 22:58:23 EDT 2007

Hey wow randy.....I was totally gonna bring this up the other day.
Sometimes I feel I should wait....this was one of those times.  We're all
fucking whores, societies full of fucking whores, just some of us, myself
and randy for instance......oh relish in the label.  Don't get me started on
the slave part.....Rock on Randy!
In other news....I was gonna bring up a discussion on the 2012 stuff.   I"ve
been trying to quiet my mind with lots of Internet research on things that
will help crack open my psyche.  Oh I wandered through a whole hell ofa lota
stuff.  I ended up trying to see how the Mayan 2012 calendar fit in with
quantum physics....now don't get me wrong, I basically know squat about
quantum physics/theory of relativity/space time continuum....But
intrinsically I do know they matter.  Anyhow one of my 20 word long google
searches of words strung together, as seen above, It popped up with this guy
Daniel Pinchbeck, author.  Read his stuff and it all lead me back to iboga
and his journey with it.  So then I decided, since my 3 day search for
something that could basically link science with astrology, I have figured
out once again that no one can.  Anyhow....Dec 21, 2012....huge ibogaine
fest so we can all get shot into the cosmos for that winter solstice.
Mel