[Ibogaine] att: charles

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 16:02:14 EDT 2007

       Hi Frankie, I'll give you my take on the matter. Ibogaine is
beneficial for "P" but I can't say that it takes care of all withdrawals.
For one thing, I'm not sure if it is even considered withdrawing when a
person stops taking crank abruptly. I know a person would have to feel like
shit for sure, but here in the US the consensus is that it's just because of
the person beating themselves up and not sleeping for days or even a week or
two at a time. This subject has been brought up here numerous times and I've
heard some pretty good information, but to my knowledge it's just not proven
to work as well for methamphetamine as it is for other things. I know that
there will be people who disagree with me here, but that's my opinion. It
DOES help though. Plus there is a pretty good indication that the health
issues would be very important to check out just because of how much damage
people do when they do crank for along time. I wish I could say otherwise,
but in all good conscience I just can't.
       Any person who is motivated to stop doing speed for a week, (my
opinion again) have therapy set up and follow through, and take care of
their health after an Ibogaine session would have a better chance of
overcoming it than any other way that I know of though. Just like any other
drug it's work.
        Peace Love and Happiness
              Randy