[Ibogaine] chris jordan art

Steve Coss coss at blodgettsupply.com
Mon May 21 12:02:22 EDT 2007

Simon,

I should know better than to sent out a email before I count to 100 LOL.
I will undoubtedly get hammered by the folks on the list. Deservedly so
no doubt. In my weak pathatic defense I lived on the streets of America
for 7 years. I know what it is like to have to worry where my next meal
was going to come from or if I had to sell my body so I could have a
place to stay. Thankfully that was a different period in my life and now
have the ability to look back on those times and except for a few things
I did  I enjoyed myself and learned what makes this country tick.

Peace bro