[Ibogaine] new: hopper's question on brain function

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Sat May 19 17:18:48 EDT 2007

matt,
how do you keep the rootbark fresh and good.. ive tried some bark that was good, and some was good, then was bad within a week. rather than taking a pinch of hcl. I think rootbark would be better, but I cant seem to keep it good.
junky
There is only love and ibogaine, all else is illusion.

if you have someone who is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Matthew Shriver<mailto:Matt at ITSupport.net>
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 10:03 AM
  Subject: RE: [Ibogaine] new: hopper's question on brain function

  On this same subject just for anyone who is interested, it seems to me that iboga potentiates endorphins as well.  I usually go mountain biking on Saturdays, which I will do here in a little while seeing that today is Saturday, but lately I have been doing this thing where I take a pinch of rootbark in the morning and then another right before I go riding in the afternoon.  And when I get home in the evening I usually feel absolutely wonderful.  It's normal to feel good after I go riding but when I take the rootbark this way I wind up feeling really, really good.  It's nice.

  Matt