[Ibogaine] Hi Simon

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 18 17:43:46 EDT 2007

Hey Nate!

Well pleased that you are free of the virus, wish we could say the same. Did you use anything other than interferon? I am just always on the look out for treatments or things that may help Hep C. Cheers, and let me know closer to the time of your treatment.
I have heard from quite a few treatment centres and providers who are prepared to help with information toward the trials, and who are prepared to connect and generally share. They will be listed on my site soon, as reputable treatment providers. So if there is anyone who is still undecided, send me an email.

Take care

Simon