[Ibogaine] chantix

Melanie Gutierrez gutierrezmelanie at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:24:55 EDT 2007

Pat,
You'll hopefully get a few more responses on this.  Capt Kirk summed it up,
it almost seemed like spam the amount of times you posted it.  We do all get
every message that is posted to the board, so we received your message alot
of times.
Ibogiane is illegal in the USA, so maybe exploring some of the treatment
centers out of country where it is not illegal may be of help.  There are
some in Canada and in Mexico.
Melanie