[Ibogaine] ibogaine underground

pat dolan pat_dolan at comcast.net
Wed May 16 04:32:38 EDT 2007

Can anyone help me locate Ibo, I am in a turning point in my life and need a fresh start. And from all the research I have done I believe this can be the first day of the rest of my life. I am starting a new job June 5th, moving to another state, and truly want to get off all this stuff I have been putting in my body and ruing my life. I have been to several rehab centers, and support groups, so I have the tools I just have to get past the rough part. detox,craving,triggers etc. I know this will help me. Can someone please help me locate quality Ibo? Thank you,or if you know of a link or have an email address,smeone or somplace. I live in Spokane ,Washington,usa