[Ibogaine] Ibogaine was Re: [Ibogaine]

Steve Coss coss at blodgettsupply.com
Mon May 14 17:58:59 EDT 2007

Sorry for not being clear on this.

It was a finger clip monitor that looked at the amount of oxygen in my
system. I had a complete with blood work physical at the clinic with a
super doctor from the local hospital before they would allow me to take
the medicine. I can not ever say enough about that Doctor. He was just
so down to earth , he was one of those people that you take a liking to
the minuet you meet. I felt like I had known him my entire life. But
back to the story. They put it on to allow them to leave me for short
periods of time. They were in and out of the room more often that I felt
was needed , probably due to the problem they experienced several months
before I went to the clinic and due the fact that they had beds for
three and I was the only one.

All in all I was delighted with how it all came down but there were
things that I still do not understand that were discussed by my built in
guide and myself. I want to go back if only to reconnect (hopefully
he/she will still be waiting for me ) and follow some of those paths
that were open but in my haste to see all there was to see I forgot to
smell the roses along the way . Hope that makes some sense :-)

Regards,

Steve