[Ibogaine] ibogaine was Re: [Ibogaine] Shit shit shit

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 10 15:26:19 EDT 2007

Hey Mase,

Wow, I actually totally agree with you! I think, in the final run of things,
if ibogaine ever gets legal and available it will not be because we all
really fought the system so unrelentingly that something moved, rather that
this group of near-pathological control-freak, isolating, so-called
activists (aka us) actually did, for a brief period, manage to work together
and share what we know.

Nick