[Ibogaine] Boosters, low dose regimens, Bipolar, spiritual use

slowone at hush.ai slowone at hush.ai
Wed May 9 23:42:56 EDT 2007

Daily low-dose indra extract and ibogaine HCl each left me feeling
burned out after a week or two. I am relatively sensitive to
substances, although this has diminished since I began taking
risperdone. I haven't tried ibogaine since starting risperdone, due
to having switched to ayahuasca, which I find to be gentler than
ibogaine as a maintenance psychedelic for personal growth.

--
Click for estimates on vinyl siding, 200% stronger and lower cost
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1SJEBL5hCmxfxHkh9ro5Dx2cau/