[Ibogaine] Patrick

marko marko at phantom.com
Tue May 8 15:01:33 EDT 2007

Hi Derek,

you are a funny person! I know, I know, by replying to you I risk that
you'll tear apart my English. To be honest, I don't worry about that,
simply because it's not my mother tongue; if you try and learn my mother
tongue to the degree I have learned English --> then I'll be more than
happy to accept your possible critics. In Slovene, of course ;-)

Next, I risk that you'll tear apart my home page
http://sacrament.kibla.si/ . I didn't do it, for I have no idea of how
to put together such a thing, so if you want to criticise it, I'll send
you designer's E-mail. I can ask him for permission, he lives in Maribor
as well. (oh, I did put texts together and I did tell him what I want,
of course!)

I have noticed that you don't really want much anonimity, but I wonder
why would you change only derekr42 at gmail and not also derekr at aleph? I
have googled aleph; very interesting. I assume that you don't work for
those fundamental Jews, do you? No, I think that your computer skills
are on a too high level for them. But then, maybe you do?

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that Google has only 6 pages of aleph.
And, as you know, anyone can open 33 anonymous E-mail accounts in an
hour, and send 33 complaints to a lot of @aleph E-mail addresses in a
very short time. E-mails which can be pure lies, malicious, with a
single purpose to make you lose your job, your friends, your credibility....

Is it possible (just hypothetically, of course!) that you were a victim
of such a set-up when you were attacking ISA? I wonder.....

And, I wonder how many lives have you saved in your lifetime? What gives
you right to attack people who DID save lives? If you don't agree with
the way they do it, why don't you start your own (perfect, of course!)
treatment center? I'll be more than glad to give you information where
you can obtain IBO for such a purpose!!!

To clarify, I'm not taking sides here. I have no idea what's happening
at ISA, I have never been there. I'm just... hmmmm.... curious if the
truth is really what you gave us?

But, you wrote something I definately don't agree with, that ISA is
giving IBO to rich kids who don't need it.

EVERY-FUCKING-BODY ON THIS PLANET NEEDS IBOGAINE AND HAS THE DIVINE
RIGHT TO TAKE IT!!!!!!!

The above statement is just my opinion, of course ;-)

I don't know why you deny IBOright to anyone who is not addicted enough
to fulfill your criteria? Do you think it's fair? Do you want to keep
something like *IBOGAINE* away from masses?

Which makes me think that yeah, maybe you *are* one of those Jewish
fundamentalist, and maybe (just maybe!) your task is to destroy
Sacrament of Transition? LOL!!! Maybe our Sacred Sacrament is *THE*
sacrament (yes, many people on this list KNOW that it is ;-)  and we are
reaching dangerous proportions??

A few lines from Jesus Christ Superstar crossed my mind when I realised
that you'd like to hide on this list as much as possible:

If your slate is clean
Then you can throw stones
If your slate is not
Then leave her alone!

Is your slate clean, Derek?

LOL, I have no intention to discuss this any further, so you can use
your heavy artillery on me as much as you want. I don't care. I even
invite you to come to Slovenia to unsprung
or-whatever-you-want-to-do-with-*THE*-Holly-Sacrament ;-))

We are not for rich kids only. We are for everyone. Well, almost
everyone ;-)))

Marko

BTW, people, there's plenty of you who did IBO, and didn't fill out our
questionnaire in the Research section of SofT URL (it's at the beginning
of this mail). Why? Are you ashamed? It's no big deal, if Preston Peet
could do it (after severely opposing it --> without even seeing that
it's annonymous and short), you can do it, too!