[Ibogaine] ibogaine was Re: [Ibogaine] Shit shit shit

Matthew Shriver Matt at ITSupport.net
Sun May 6 21:34:27 EDT 2007

Simon and everyone

Does anyone have anything from Ken about the deaths and his presentation
that can be posted to the list?

More on the topic at hand.  I owe my awareness of ibogaine, and therefore
indirectly, my life such as it is now without drugs, to MAPS originally for
an article they wrote about it that I read before I ever even tried heroin.
And then later to Howard who found me on a newgroup (alt.drugs.hard) who
directed me to the Calyx list where I found the person who made it available
to me.  And oddly enough, or maybe not, from that original list I remember
Nick who is now here, and so is Howard, and so is the person who helped me
obtain it way back then, and so am I.  So yeah, it's kind of a small world.

Matt

  _____